Comment of Customers

93. From Mr Weerayut Chumpalee
Sent: Saturday, Nov 19th 12:26 PM
Subject: Re:
Hi Anh , i will say thank you so much for  everything , my group so happy with this time so much , i think have many time to vietnam again sure :)
See u next time :)

92. From: MIALET
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2016 10:57 PM
Subject: Re: quel beau voyage

à l'attention de Ms Nguyen Minh,
Nous sommes allés à Sapa avec le Train Orient Express, cabine de luxe 4 couchettes aller le dimande 4 septembre 2016 et retour le mardi 6 septembre 2016.
Un taxi nous attendait à l'arrivée (pour le retour de la gare à l'aéroport de Hanoi)
Tout était parfait. Nous sommes enchantés de notre séjour.
Merci à vous et bonne continuation
Bien cordialement,
Régine MIALET

91. From: Nutchaya Niemjoi

Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2016 3:52 PM
Subject: TULICO TRAIN ROUNDTRIP TO LAO CAI ON 21JUL

Dear Ms.Yen Ha
Thank you for your very good helping and a cute welcome paper.

90. From: Ms. Catherine Rapacon
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2016 12:47 AM
Subject: Re: ROUNDTRIP SAPAPLY TRAIN TO LAO CAI ON 10JUL

Hi Yen Ha,
The train & our trip was fine. It is a nice train. Clean & comfortable. We slept well.
Thanks for your help.

89. From: Derek Tan
Sent: Wednesday, July 6, 2016 8:10 AM
To: sale@vietnamtrainticket.com
Subject: LIVITRANS ROUNDTRIP TO LAO CAI ON 10JUL

Hi Ms Men Ya,
Thank you for the good service. Looking forward to the train ride.
Regards,
Derek

88. From: Mohamad Zahid Md Zaini
Sent: Wednesday, March 9, 2016 1:25 PM
Subject: Re: GOLDEN TRAIN TICKETS TO NHA TRANG ON 7MAR

Hi Yen Ha,
Thank you for organizing of the ticket. I had a good ride back to Ho Chi Minh yesterday.
Have a good day ahead!

87. From: Mrs. Christina Fullerlove

Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 9:38 AM
To: reservation@vietnamtrainticket.com
Subject: RE: Train voucher !

Hi Lan
Thank you everything went well and the driver was very good. Also the sapaly train was fantastic. Thank you for all your help.
Are you also arranging bus from sapa to hanoi? If so what kind of bus, price and where does the bus drop off in Hanoi?
Best wishes,
Christina

86. From: Pipat Chantaeng
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2014 9:03 AM
To: vietnamtrainticket.com
Subject: Thank you

Dear Miss Ngoc Ha,
This is to thank you for your great support for us during our time in Hanoi, appreciated that.
I will remind myself for next occasion visiting Hanoi for your service request.
Keep on your best service
Pipat C.

85. From: Mrs. Davina Smolders

Sent: Wednesday, July 2, 2014 8:33 PM
To: sale@vietnamtrainticket.com
Subject: we love the train ride

Hello yen ha,
Today we went on the "local" train to phan thiet.
We loved the train ride!
The seat was very comfortable.
The air con was very cool and effective.
The carriage only half full so plenty of space for suitcase.
The locals so friendly and kind!
Our son play with vietnamese children and they all colour pictures together, sing english songs, share lollies.
Wow our son had the BEST time on the train.
We had a great time on the train.
Thank you for helping us to try the train! You were very helpful and we thought your service was EXCELLENT.
Thanks
Davina, Mark , Devon

84. From: Mr. Rami
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2014 8:55 AM
To: reservation@vietnamtrainticket.com
Subject: Re: Ticket from 9 - 11th May

Dear Nguyen,
We are back from our Sapa trip.
Trip was great - Sapa is beautiful and train was very comfortable and on time.
Thank you for arranging the train tickets!
Best,
Rami

83. From: SAINT-PAUL Patrick
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 5:25 PM
To: reservation@vietnamtrainticket.com
Subject: Re: Tickets for Mr SAINT-PAUL Patrick

Thank you very much for your quick reply.
Best regards
PSP

82.From: Sveliz
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2014 5:58 PM
To: vietnamtrainticket
Subject: Re: Tickets for Mr Soledad del carmen veliz cordova

Dear Ms Lan
Thank to you ! You were great today. Looking forward to our train trip to Sapa.
Bests!!

81. From: Katharina
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 6:12 AM
To: vietnam train ticket
Subject: Re: Tickets for Ms Katharina Huber

Dear Ms. Ahn,
I would like to thank you for taking care of the train ticket problem in lao cai so quickly ! I felt very well taken care of. Thank you for this perfect service!
Best regards,
Katharina Huber

80. From: Ron Ong
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2013 8:30 AM
To:Vietnam train ticket
Subject: Re: Yong Kwong Ong
Hi Lan ANh ,

Thank you very much for the good services provided by you.
My wife and I really enjoyed the Sapa trip .The guide Nguyen Van Nga was very good . The food provided is also very authentic and nice.
The car provided is very comfortable also .
The VIP Sapaly train was a bit let down . I expected a bit more comfort for the
price that I am paying . One thing to note is that the toilet is very clean and well maintained.
That's all for my comments .

Thank you .

Just to check , do you do trips to places like Danang , Hue , Hoi An and My Son ?
Rewgards,

Ron Ong

79. From: Peter Noyce
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2013 9:03 PM
To: vietnamtrainticket
Subject: Re: Tickets for Ms Noyce

Dear Ms LAN ANh
We have received our tickets safely and look forward you our train ride tomorrow from midday. Many thanks for your very efficient and helpful service.
Kind regards
Sue Noyce
Sent from my iPad

78. From: Jetsuda Onart
Sent: Friday, November 1, 2013 7:16 PM
To: traintosapa@gmail.com
Subject: Sapa trip 29-31 October 13

Dear Minh,

I really appreciate for your help and all everything you pleased to inform me all details.
Due to I have too many questions, lol ? Vietnam it was new to me and made me surprise.
We found that from first step I got here (1)the hotel staffs for day time they give us for full details and helpful.
(2) the Vietnamese girl on street (I get lost) she holding my hand to take me run out on the crazy traffic (very fun) and took me to take a bus to go to Lake.
(3) Surprise me with the lovely gift from your company.
(4) Nice and cozy train but on the way back from Sapa to Hanoi air condition it's very hot.
(5) Thien local guide at Sapa he was good nice and easy helpful.
(6) trip at Sapa is ok foods and hotel was great

So I show my pictures at Sapa on my FB all my friends interesting and love to visit Sapa. I recommend your company. I will ask my family to visit Vietnam for sure.

Hope to see you again

Regards,

Jetsuda Onart

Bangkok, Thailand
Sent from my iPad=

77. From: Ms Louise Pugh,

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 8:23 PM
Re: Tickets for Ms Pugh

Dear Ms Lan
Thank you for the refund, we were not expecting it but it was very kind of you. We have received the money from paypal.
I hope we will travel to Vietnam again and we will be in touch with you again.
Thank you again.
Best regards to you.
Louise

76, From: Mr Dean Cooper
Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2013 12:15 PM
To: Train to Sapa
Subject: RE: Tickets for Mr Cooper

Hi Ms Lananh
Thank you for being so flexible , if everything goes to plan ill make special note on Tripadvisor about your excellent services
Rewards
Dean

Hi
i just sent you an email about 40 minutes ago....
i didnt mean to book this train i only wanted to ask the Question about if it was return ticket or not...
But ive since seen the time schedule for tha Sapaly train and submitted a booking for this one...
I need this change confrmed and stated im Not being charged anything for the accidental booking of the Orient..
thx
Dean

75, From: Mrs Sue gimbert
Sent: Monday, June 3, 2013 5:39 PM
To: LiviTran Train to Sâp
Subject: RE: About the trip of Mrs and Mr. Gimbert

Hi Minh

Re our trip of Mr and Mrs Gimbert. We are pleased to let you know our overnight trip to Sapa was great. We have tried to think of something you could improve on but we found the trip meet all our expectings. The only thing we can think of is the drinks could have been chilled. We could recommened this trip to all our friends.

Kind regards
Sue Gimbert

74, -----Original Message-----
From: Leo & Kay F.
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2013 7:19 AM
To: Train to Sapa
Subject: Sapa and Halong Cruise

Hello Hai Yen

Thank you for organising our trip to Halong Bay. Our trip on the V-Spirit boat was great , the cabin & food was very good.
Our tour guide, Mike was entertaining & happy. Thanks to the crew who were very helpful in getting us to and from the caves as part of the trip. We had a very enjoyable time.
Our trip to Sapa on the Sapaly Express overnight train was good. The Sapaly express is a comfortable overnight train. Your booking ticket arrangements were very good.
You and your office staff were very professional & helpful tour company.

Thank you again for organising our trips.

Mr.Leo & Mrs. Kay

73, From: Ms Fiona Lai
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 8:13 AM
To: Train to Sapa
Subject: Re: Sapa tour for Ms Fiona

Dear Ms. Lan,
My apologies, I missed your email! Hope you are well.
We had the best time in Sapa, it was definitely a highlight of our entire Vietnam trip, thanks to your amazing tour and our guide Dung (Ma A Dung)! I hope you also received our feedback form?
We were able to appreciate and experience the magnificent beauty of Sapa on this tour especially with the homestay and trekking through the villages and taking in all the incredible scenery. We must highly commend our local tour guide Dung who was very helpful, knowledgeable and a friendly person who we all got along well with!
The Victoria Resort was an excellent choice and the VIP Sapaly train was comfortable and well-appointed for our overnight trip. Overall a great experience in Sapa that we won't forget!
Thank you for your excellent service and help, we look forward to returning to Sapa in the future to experience more of its beauty!

With best wishes,
Fiona

72, From: Mr Michael Hopewell
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 5:10 PM
To: Sapa Train Tour
Subject: Sapa tour for Mr Michael Hopewell

Hi Lan Anh
We absolutely loved Sapa! Wished we could have stayed longer.
We couldn't have asked for a better tour guide than Ms Nga! She had great knowledge of the region and the Black Hmong and Red Doa people. Ms Nga very professional, courteous, spoke excellent english and always had a smile… even after two hours of hiking!
Fansipan overnight train was comfortable and served it's purpose well.
We would certainly recommend you to our family and friends.
Thanks again for such a great experience :-)
Michael

71, From: Ms Angelina Chew
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 10:02 PM
To: Train to Sapa
Subject: Re: Ask feedback for the trip

Dear Ms.Hai Yen,
Good Day to you.After a long days trip,being too busy with works,sorry for late reply.
This is the first trip,i book online,and thru out just communicate with you,its a great experience.
Here's i and behalf of my friends would like to thank you for your patiently guide and arrangement of this trip.
And Thanks to our tour guide Mr.Quyen his kindness care thru out the trip.He is very good in knowledgable of introducing the place,very friendly.But maybe for us asians tourist,you needs some guide could speaks mandarin cos my friends are more convince with mandarin languages.But still talk n laugh with Mr.Quyen.
Now i must said this is very wonderful trip,amazing adventure for us,truly green planet,
we like it very much,learning Vietnam culture and meets some hill tribe minority people.
Firstly on halong bay,cruise for 4hrs not enough.We really enjoyed it very much as scenery is beautiful.
The train travel to Sapa,is long distance 7hrs ride,at least comfortable is very good.
The transportation is good,driver was skillful enough specially in Sapa,we call him Uncle although at his 60's,really experience driver.
As for meals,can't comment much, we enjoyed all type of vietnamess foods.( especially when there a lots of vegetables ).
All my friends and colleague asking why Vietnam for holiday,i telling them how's wonderful this trips are,especials the photos we take,
Telling them those like green green grass of home,come to Northen Of Vietnam from north-west to north-east.travel with Traintosapa of
Vietnam,with beautiful scencery of the terrace paddy field.
We all satisfied with your tour and will looking forward to your service again,next time is travel to centre of Vietnam.
Or to Laos or Combodia,its great you have this tours too.
Before i forget,thank you the silk scarves is very nice.We love it.

Angelina Chew Lee Lan,
Malaysia.

70, From: Ms Martina Dickson
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 6:35 AM
To: reservation traintosapa
Subject: Tickets Mrs Martina Dickson

Hello,
Thankyou for arranging our tickets to Sapa and the man who came to the hotel and took us to the train at Hanoi was very helpful, this was all very smooth
Regards
Martina

69, From: Laurence Green, Dr.
Sent: Monday, April 8, 2013 5:13 PM
Subject: Re: Train delay

Hi Minh. Thank you for all your efforts We had a wonderful time in Sapa and we especially enjoyed having our guide Khu. The train arrived 12 hours late but we arrived safely at our hotel thanks to your people.
We will recommend your company to our friends.
Sent from my iPhone.

68, From: Michael Martin
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 11:20 AM
To: 'Vietnam Train Service'
Subject: RE: Ask for freedback Trapa & Halong trip

Dear Hai Yen
Thank you our family had a woderfull time and you did a very good job with all your tours.
Gill my wife and I are heading back in July with friends.
I normally organize all my own flights and accommodation,but if I give you my current details you may wish to look at it for me.

1) Hoi an Sunrise resort arrive 29th july for 9 nights staying in suite.
2) Hanoi Metropole 1 night 7th aug. Club room.
3) Flights on Vietnam Air I have read that they have a flight from Danang to Macau (China)
Could you see if these flights go 6th or 7th aug.

All the above could change subject to flights.
Kind Regards
Mike Martin

Booking System
Gender: Mr
Customer name:Michael Martin
Adults:5
Children:0
Train:Victoria Sapa Train,Victoria Express Train, Victoria Hotel Sapa Resort
StartDate:Jul - 1 - 2012
ReturnDateJul - 3 - 2012:
Cabin: - Deluxe 4 berths cabin
Content:4 in one cabin 1 can travel were room available. Also can we have family room at Victoria hotel on 2 july

67, From: Jimmykoh
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 8:40 PM
To: Train to Sapa
Subject: With gratitude thanks

Dear Minh Nguyen

Thank you very much for arranging everything for the trip and the numerous email that we had correspond.
The services provided by the hotels and tour guides in Halong Bay and Sapa were also very satisfying.
Overall, I am quite satisfied with the tour and looking forward to your service again (might go Sapa again in August this year).I learnt a lot in this trip from the different the Vietnam people I meet and had a deeper understanding of your country.
Once again, thanks for all the arrangement and Happy New Year.

Regards
Jimmy Koh

66, From: Mr Aaron Rhodes
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2013 4:40 PM
To: resa@traintosapa.com
Subject: Thank you, great service

Dear Ms Minh Nguyen,
I just wanted to say thank you for the excellent service received in purchasing train tickets off your company.
All three sets of train tickets for our group of four were received successfully and hassle free, and the man who picked us up from our hotel was very friendly and helpful in dropping us off at the station and then in completing the transaction.

Sincerely,
AARON RHODES | Laboratory Manager
Nicholas Lab | School of Molecular Bioscience
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY

65,From: Mr Riccardo de Gennaro
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2012 3:05 PM
To: Train to Sapa
Subject: Vietnam Train Tour

Dear Ms Hai Yen
its a 4 days coming back from our vacation in Vietnam ,enjoyed all the places we've visited.
hotels,assistance,were very good kindness of the guide in halong bay,sapa and Hanoi were exellent.
The only thing we don't liked has been the train comin g back from Sapa (don't remember the name)
it wasn't at the same standard of Sapaly express.
Your organization has been exellent,thanks for your assistance.
If we decided to coming back in Vietnam (including Cambodia and Laos) certainly i'll contact you
for a planing our route.

64, From: Kim Tan
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2012 8:05 PM
To: HANOI - SAPA - HALONG 8DAYS/7NIGHTS confirm
Subject: Feedback : 1020-VNTY-Kim (Departure)

Dear Hai Yen

We had filled up a survey form with May, is this not part of your company survey? I told many friends of ours about the wonderful trip in Sapa and the night train. We enjoyed it tremendously and we want to
Come back for another trip where the train can take us further. As for Halong Bay, the cruise was too long, and the boat was not well maintain.
Once again, thanks for the arrangement.

Regards.
Peter and kim

63, From: Mr Michael Weems
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 8:45 AM
Subject: Re: Fansipan Train to Sapa

Hello Mr. Tran,
Everything worked out well with transportation back to Hanoi.
Thank you very much for all your help.

Best Regards,
David Weems

Hello Mr. Tran,
Thank you for the puncutal response; however the return date is incorrect. Can you please advise if there is a private deluxe 2 berth cabin available for a return which leaves Laocai on 31.10.2012 and arrives Hanoi on 1.11.2012.
Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Michael

62, From: Ms Laura Murphy
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 4:35 AM
Subject: RE: TIckets for Ms Laura Murphy

Hi,
I just wanted to say thank you for arranging our train tickets for our journey between Hue and Hanoi. The tickets were there waiting for us at our hotel in Hue on arrival as promised and everything ran smoothly. It also saved us having to visit the train station in Hue to purchase them ourselves so we could fit in more sightseeing.
Thanks again for a friendly and efficient service.

Regards,
Laura

61, From: Álvaro Macarrón
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 10:12 PM
To: Vietnam Train Tickets
Subject: RE: Tickets for Mr ALVARO MACARRON

Hello Lan Anh,
I wanted to thank you for your service. Your driver was waiting for as at NoiBai airport and then some other staff gave us the train tickets and took us to the train.
Best regards,
Alvaro

60, From: Bronwyn Driscoll
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 2:09 PM
Subject: Feedback

Dear Mr. Tran,
My husband and I recently booked a return ticket to Sapa though your company "Vietnam Train Tickets". We live in Nha Trang and were told that we could only purchase tickets in Hanoi for travel to Sapa by train.
I found your website by accident and made a booking. I have to admit that I was a little wary that all would work out and that we would receive what we had booked and paid for - if at all.
And so my husband and I were both pleasantly suprised - and indeed impressed by the level of service that your company offered. The transport to and from the station, as well as the personal service escorting us on and off the train were greatly appreciated. All of your staff were professional and helpful.
We would be happy to recommend you company to anyone and will definitely use it again in the future.
Incidentally I am a professor of Tourism at Nha Tang University and I will be using your organization as an example of how to exceed customer expectations.

Bronnie Driscoll
1/9 Đường Hùng Vương
Thành Phố Nha Trang
Vietnam

59, From: Ms Jan
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 8:13 AM
To: VietNam Train Tickets
Subject: SAPA TOUR

Hi Hai Yen
Hope you are well.
Thank you for arranging for the taxi to the airport.
I am very happy and satisfied with your good services, and especially the guy (can't remember his name) who send us the train ticket and pick us up from the train station, he also came to our hotel to ensure the the taxi came to fetch us to the airport. He is a very friendly, hardworking and honest man. Please send my regards to him.
Once again, thank you very much and we had a good time in Sapa

Rgds
Jan

58, From: Mr Kieran Kusel
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2012 9:19 AM
To: Train to Hue
Subject: Re: Livitrans to Hue

Hi David,
We have now arrived in Hue. I just wanted to thank you again for your great service in getting us the train tickets and arranging the transfer.

Regards,
Kieran

57, From: Mr Boon Lee
Date: Monday, April 16, 2012 10:40 PM
Subject: 14days trip to Vietnam

Dear Ms Hai Yen,
I am now back in Melbourne, and I am happy to provide the following feedback
regarding my tour to Vietnam with your company.
I am happy with the services provided by your company during my(together with my wife) 14 day (24/3/12 to 6/04/12) tour of Vietnam. Foremost, I was very happy your company kept its word on all it promised to do in the tour itinerary.

I was especially impressed with the following :
1. Your company sent us to the Hanoi Railway station right up to the train compartment to take the train to Sapa.On returning from Sapa to Hanoi, your company's representative again met us at the Hanoi Railway station (at 5 am) and took us back to the hotel. There , a hotel room was booked from 5 am to 8 am for us to freshen up and have breakfast before our trip to Halong Bay.
All the tour guides in the different parts of the tour performed their tasks professionally. This is especially true for the tour guides in HCMC (Ngoc), Hai On (sorry, forgot his name), Hanoi (sorry, forget his name) and Sapa (Vung). Vung was very pleasant and communicative with us; my wife and I enjoyed the Sapa trip very much.
All the hotels were good, especially Golden Rice Hotel in Hanoi, where the overnight rooms provided to us were first class (although Golden Rice hotel is a only 3 star hotel). However the hotel in Sapa did disappoint because when we moved into the room, there was a used towel still hanging in the bathroom.
I negotiated the itinerary with Ms Hai Yen, who, I have no doubt , was responsible for the proper execution of the itinerary. On the last day of our tour, the company's Director Mr. Tran Anh Diep even paid us a courtest call at Golden Rice hotel, which was very kind of him. Previous to the tour, I did not know anything about you or did I know anybody who was working for the company.
If any of my relatives or friends are going to Vietnam, I will have no hesitation in recommending you to them.

Thank you.
Boon Lee
Melbourne

56, From: Miss Alistair
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2012 3:33 PM
Subject:: Sapaly Express confirm

Dear Ms Hai Yen
I am writing to thank you very much for all the arrangements made for our train trip to Sapa below. Everything went very smoothly on departure from Ha Noi and our return. My family thought the Sapaly carriage was very high quality.
Thanks again!
Alistair

55, From: Miss Vanessa Richards
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 6:07 PM
Subject: Tulico Sapa Train

Dear Mr Tran, I have to tell you what a wonderful time we had in Sapa, it was a pleasure to meet Gune and he was so very helpfull, please say a big thankyou to him.
Miss Vanessa Richards

Mr David, I would like to book the VIP Tulico 2 berth tickets if possible, if you could let me know how to pay. We will arrive in Hanoi on the 19th February .
thankyou
Miss Vanessa Richards

54, From: Frank Everingham
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 12:39 PM
To: Vietnam Train Tickets
Subject: Re: Train & Halong tour voucher

Dear Hai Yen
Hope this finds you well and that you and your family enjoyed a happy 'chuc mung nam moi'.
We just want to say a big thank you to you and your colleagues for the organisation and arrangement of our trip to Sapa and Halong. We had a very had a fantastic time in your country, made all the more wonderful by the fact that everything went very smoothly (pick up from the airport to the train station, from Lao Cai back to your office to wait for the Halong Phoenix Tour guide etc).
We would definitely recommend your services to our friends and if we do travel to Hanoi again, will certainly get in contact to organise our tours through you.

We wish you all the best for 2012. Com On!
Kind Regards
Frank Everingham

53, From: Jason Bogie
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 2:09 PM
To: Vietnam Train Tickets
Subject: Thank you Mrs.Kim & Mr. Jason

Hello
We had a wonderful holiday. Thank you for your help.
Your guide Ms Silen Truy was wonderful, and the best guide we had during our three-week trip in Vietnam. She allowed us flexibility, which was important with a small child, and with changing weather conditions. She was also very caring and patient, and she helped us understand more about the environment and the people in Sapa.
I would certainly recommend your company again, and Ms Silen Truy as a guide in Sapa.

Warm regards,
Kim Stockham

52, From: MAGGIE KNIGHT
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: Fansipan Express

Dear Ms Hai Yen,

We were very happy with your service for the change of ticket to Hanoi. Sapa was very foggy! Your agent met me at Lau Cai station with the new ticket with no problem.
Mr Zui met us at Hanoi and took us to the hotel. He is a very good man.
Thank you once again for your excellent service.

Regards
Maggie Knight

51, From: Fauziah Abdulah
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2011 5:02 PM
Subject: Thank you

Hello Ms Hai Yen,

Thank you for enquiring about us. We are all doing fine, at the moment recovering from our trip. The trip to Vietnam was wonderful with many beautiful places and people. I am glad to have been able to expose my children to your country's beauty.

All in all, the services provided by your company was good and to our expectation. I am thankful to have your contact because you really helped us a lot with regards to transport. Our first train ride in Vietnam on Fansipan was good. I remember in 1 of your emails, you suggested taking Fansipan as it is newer and thus more comfortable. Thank you for the suggestion. The train was rather clean and services rendered by the train staff good also. However the train to Hue wasn't as good. It was definitely older than Fansipan and there were cockroaches in the cabin. This caused some of my family members a sleepless night. The cabin was also slightly smaller than Fanxipan.
With regards to the drivers, they were relatively good and did their job well. Mr Tran and your other staff were definitely helpful and went beyond their normal call of duties to help us.

I hope my feedback are helpful. Thank you once again for all the help that your company has rendered to us while we were in Vietnam. I will definitely recommend Vietnam, particularly Sapa and Halong, as a must go holiday destination. Thank you once again and have a great day!

Regards
Fauziah Abdulla

50, From: Jennifer Voorwalt
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 1:12 PM
Subject: Thank you

Good afternoon Ms Yen
We had a wonderful time in Sapa. Our tour went without any problems, everything was well-organised from pick at our hotel in Hanoi, to the return drop off again.
Our tour guide (Lan) was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and helpful.
We enjoyed our trip immensely, and will definitely recommend it to our friends.
It was a great trip, and thank you for the excellent organisation!
Jennifer Voorwalt

49, From: Adam Lee Wai Loon
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 10:42 AM
To: Vietnam Train Tickets
Subject: Thank you

Dear Ms Yen,
I couldn't thank you enough for making all the arrangement and ensuring that our trip went so well, not including the fact that you made it happe at last minute.
We had a really good time in Sapa! Mey Pham, our guide, was really helpful and we enjoy going around Sapa with her. Even our driver was a really nice guy and made sure that we have enough time to tour around and take photos as well. It's definitely 5-star treatment for everyone.
As for the train, it was really nice to be in a private cabin on our way back. It was really comfortable and relaxing. I love the train rides, even though I think I will have difficulty if I were to take the train by myself.
All in all, I really appreciate the service rendered by Vietnam Train Service. It was very worthy and memorable. Thank you so much.
I'll definitely stay in touch and request for your service whenever I can.
Until then, take care and see you soon.

Regards,
Adam

48, From: Mr Eduard Steenacker
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 8:36 AM
Subject: Re: Tulico Express Train

Dear Mr. David Tran,
We will thank you for the good services.
Regards,
Eduard Steenacker & partner

Dear Mr. David Tran,
Thank you for your offer from 14/6/2011 regarding for 2 tickets in a Private VIP Tulico Express deluxe 2 berths
at USD 130 for one ticket.
We like to order 2 tickets for this train for :
depart Hanoi-Laocai 11/11/2011 (21:10 - 05:30)
depart Laocai-Hanoi 12/11/2011 (20:10 - 04:30)
Please inform us how to make this reservation.
Looking forward to your answer.
Best regards,
Eduard Steenacker

47, From: Liz Jacobs
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2011 7:29 PM
To: Vietnam Train Tickets
Subject: Fansipan Train to Sapa

Dear Mr. Tran,
Thank you for your email. I wanted to let you know that all went very smoothly with our trip to Sapa and we had such a great time there! Our guide who picked us up at our hotel and at the train station was so nice and helpful - I just wanted to let you know. We will recommend this train to anyone we know who will travel to Sapa.
Many thanks!
Liz Jacobs

46. From: Mr Edward Elias Simon, Jr.
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 5:17 AM
To: Train to Sapa
Subject: Re: Picking up from hotel to Train Hanoi to Sapa

Dear Mr. Tran

We are now at our hotel in Hanoi. Everything went very well and thank you so much for your wonderful service. We appreciate it and will tell our friends to use your service when they come here. Yours Truly, Edward Simon

Dear Mr. David Tran

Sorry I took so long to reply to your e-mail of March 21, but we needed to confirm all of our bookings before we made train reservations. We would like to book two (2) Private Fanispan deluxe 2 berths - we are 2 couples - departing Hanoi 19/09/2011 to Laocai and departing Laocai on 23/09/2011. We will be staying at the Cinnamon Hotel in Hanoi for both pick up and return. Please let me know what information you need and deposit, if required. Thank you very much and I look forward to your reply.
Regards
Edward Simon

45, From: Campbell, Sharon WO
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 8:19 AM
To: Vienam Train Tickets
Subject: King Express voucher

Hello Vietnam Train Ticket Team,
Thank you so much for all the assistance and service you showed to our group that recently travelled to Sapa. From the moment you met us at the Hotel (Seranade) until we left Hanoi, your service was FANTASTIC. You have been the best team we have worked with in Vietnam and we will recommend you to all our friends. Thanks again for making our trip to Sapa special.

Sharon Campbell
Australia

44, From: Vishnu Bangsomboon
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2011 4:25 PM
Subject: Greeting from Bangkok

Dear David
I returned to Bangkok save & sound on Saturday.
Thank you for having your staff to meet me at the train station and an arrangement for taxi to the airport. It was very appreciative for me as your customer.
My trip to Sapa was pleasant even though the first day it rained was foggy all day. But other days were fine. I really enjoyed it.
I will definitely write my good impression of your service on TripAdvisor as you have suggested.
If you plan to come to Bangkok, please let me know so I can reciprocate your hospitality I received in Hanoi.

Sawasdee & Best Regards,

Vishnu Bangsomboon
Resident Manager
Siam City Hotel
477 Si Ayuthaya Road
Bangkok 10400, Thailand

43, ----- Original Message -----
From: martin drazen
To: Vietnam Train Tickets
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 9:55 AM
Subject: Re: Train voucher -Mr.Martin Drazen

Hello again,
i just want to say thank you for the amazing service you gave us. Also of course a big thank you for getting back my battery charger. I will be writing a review on tripadvisor and once it is there on the website i will send you the link,
thank you!!
Martin

42,-----Original Message-----
From: Il-Kwang Kim
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 9:31 AM
Subject: Re: Fansipan Train to Sapa

Dear Mr. Tran,
Just a little email to say thank you. Our trip to SaPa by train was
great. The pickup and return to our hotel in Hanoi was great.

We really enjoyed our trip by train. Thank you for the excellent
service. We sill definitely contact you again for other services.

Il-Kwang Kim

41,----Original Message-----
From: Mrs Tracey Everett & Family
Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2011 7:46 AM
To: Vietnam Train Tickets
Subject: RE: Sapa Train Enquiry, Urgent

Dear Mr Tran
Thank you very much for your excellent service organizing our
overnight train tickets to Sapa. We were very pleased with the train
& your provision of a guide to take us to the station & direct us to
our cabin & pick up on return. We will recommend your service to
others.
Thanks again
Tracey Everett

40, From: JOHN CHAPPELL
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 3:01 PM
Subject: RE: Train Hanoi to Sapa 7th march 2011

Dear David Tran,
We are now back in the UK and I just wanted to write to you and thank you for the excellent service you gave us.
I think it may have been you who we met in Hanoi Station but frankly I did not know it was you as you did not introduce yourself. I would have talked some more had I known.
Can i be of help to you by putting a positive comment on Trip Advisor or some other website

Best wishes
John Chappell

null They had a very good time in Vietnam!
Now my mother-in-law will come very soon to visit and she would
like to go to Sapa as well.
Can we book the following:
- on Friday 31 October from Hanoi to Lao Cai
- 1 compartment for us, which we will use for THREE (3) adults and 1 baby
- on Sunday 2 November from Lao Cai to Hanoi
- 1 compartment for us, which we will use for TWO (2) adults and 1 baby
- on Tuesday 4 November from Lao Cai to
Hanoi
- 1 ticket for 1 adult.
Can you give me the price for those?
And also tell me in which train we will be?
Many thanks in advance for giving us the BEST train you have!
Read you soon,
Sarah (from Belgium)
0902.11.62.75
Email: sarah_dehovre2@yahoo.com

08, Dear Mr. Tran
We are having a very good time in Sapa, and soon getting ready to return to Hanoi tonight.
I wish get back to your offer to arrange a room for us. My Internet booking was never confirmed and hence we have no room yet.
Please book us a room in the Old Quarter. Can be a simple hotel but we like to have a superior room or family suite. The budget range is between USD 70 - 120. Hope you can find us a nice place. Need less to say that we nee early checkin.
Best regards
Oliver

Khách hàng : Oliver Scholer
Lời nhắn : I am traveling with my family to Hanoi on October 1 – 5. During this period, we wish to make a trip to Sapa by train – preferable with a luxury carriage.
Could you please prepare an offer for me? We are 2 adults and 2 children (both 6 yrs)
Thanks

07, Dear Mr. Tran
Simon and I want to let you know that we are very impressed with your service, especially during various unexpected events, you have been very responsive and helpful. Should I know of anyone interested in traveling to Vietnam, will certainly recommend them to contact you.
Warm regards,
Ivy
Dear Mr. Tran, we just talked on the phone. Appreciate if
you can help me book a private VIP cabin for 2 people. As mentioned, we
have to catch flight on May 11 at 11am from Hanoi to Hong Kong, I believe
the return arrives on May 11 at 6pm. Appreciate if you can arrange for
breakfast upon our arrival and transport to take us to airport. Appreciate
you send me a quote. You can ring my friend Simon who is currently in
Vietnam on his mobile at +84-949071266 if you have questions. He will be
traveling with me. Or if you cannot find him, you can send me an sms and
I'll ring you. Many thanks. Ivy

06, Dear Mr Tran,
I want to thank you for your assistance in making our trip to Sa Pa wonderful. We had a great time. I want to thank you for setting up our tour guide and driver. I know we could not have done what we did without their help. My children had a wonderful time even if it was raining on us. They loved walking around looking at the landscape. Your company was very helpful and I would recommend your company to anyone who is wanting to travel on the train to Sa Pa. Many thanks again.
Best regards,
Michelle Black
Bangkok

05, Dear Mr Tran
We have just received the $20 refund and gift. Thank you for honouring our wishes. Based on your service I am happy to provide you with favourable reviews on various travel forums.
Regards
Jason Whitting

Australia
Add: 4 san michele crt, broadbeach waters, gold coast
19 / 09 / 2008
22 / 09 / 2008
we would like to book the 2 bearth VIP sleeper please on the king express train. Regards Jason whitting

04, Dear Mr Tran
Thanks very much for your excellent service. Train journey very comfortable.
Only weather in Sapa very bad. We will have to go another time. I will contact you again next time we plan a Sapa trip
David Mason
Thanks we will go with 54 USD compartment. Please bring tickets to my house 6c/49 To Ngoc Van
Tel 094 806 3187
Thanks

03, Hi Mr Tran
Some feedback for you. Overall we were very happy with the service you provided. You assistant met us at the train in Hanoi and took us to collect our baggage at Hanoi Elegance 4 then for coffee before arranging a taxi to the airport - very helpful.
We agree that there was not much difference between Fansipan and Deluxe Hara and we should not have made such a fuss. This would have saved you some last minute organisation.
I will recommend your services to our friends.
Regards Steve

02, Dear Mr Tran
Thank you very much for arranging the tickets on the Deluxe train from sapa at no extra cost for us. My parents in particular really appreciated this since the train was so much nicer than the economy. Apologies for any misunderstandings and let me reassure you that I would not hesitate to recommend your service to anyone else
Many Thanks and a happy new year
Chris Taylor

01, Dear Mr Tran
Unfortunately the 8:10 train from Lao Cai was delayed indefinitely due to
an engine problem and as they could give no indication of when it would
leave (and because we had the 9am flight to catch!) we then managed to get
on to the 9pm train. We arrived at Hanoi at about 5:30 and I did run up
both platforms to look for him but could not see him so we just took a
taxi (as we had to catch our flight)
I'm sorry we couldn't let you know earlier, unfortunately our phones don't
work in Vietnam. Please send our apologies to the driver for the
inconvenience. Thank you though so much for all your organising.
We have now arrived safely in Laos, but I hope that we will be able to use
you again for train journeys in the future, when next in Vietnam.
(Just out of interest do you know what time the 8:10 finally arrived?)
Many thanks
Jura
Dear Mr David Tran,
I would like to confirm and book the Private wooden
business cabin 2 berths at US$ 115 for 2 people
travelling on the dates below. Please let me know
what I need to do with regards to payment.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Jura