• The railway from Hanoi station to Ninh Binh station is about 115 Kilometers. There are 5 trains including SE19, SE5 and SE7 (which belong to Reunification Express train) on this route. They daily depart and take about 2,5 hours (From Hanoi to Ninh Binh and return). The seat types include the hard seat, the soft seat, hard berth (6 berths in a cabin) and the sort berth (4 berths in cabin) - From Soft Seat type to Soft Berth type, all carriages and cabins are air-conditioned with the comfortable seats/berths
• Hanoi station is located at 120 Le Duan street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi.
• Ninh Binh station is located 01, Hoang Hoa Tham street, Thanh Binh ward, Ninh Binh city.
CHILDREN PRICES (for Reunification Express Train only)
• Under 3 years: Travel free
• From 3 to under 9 years old (and shorter than 1.3m): Price will be 75% of adult price for the North - South trains and and vice versa.
But for Tourist trains such as Hanoi - Sapa and vice versa, no children ticket are offered. they have to buy full tickets like the adults!
• Over 9 years old: 100% of adult price.
• Carry-on Bags: The train cabins are allowed to carry baggages which do not exceed the weight limitation of 20 kgs of adults and 10 kgs of children. The baggages must be wrapped neatly and reliably.