Reaching Sapa has never been more appealing: travel in style on board the luxurious Victoria Express Train. The Victoria Express Train features one dining carriage and two sleeping carriages to make your travelling experience a most comfortable one.
With its elegant carriages, the Victoria Express Train recalls a more romantic era. Passing through the exotic landscapes of North Vietnam, between the charming cities of Hanoi and Lao Cai (train station at a distance of 34 km (21 miles) from Sapa), it offers every visitor a wonderful travelling experience.
The train departs six times a week, linking Hanoi to Lao Cai. The Victoria Express Train is a 10-hour trip from Hanoi to Lao Cai, accommodating 48 passengers with comfortable seating, a dining carriage* (see Victoria Express Train Schedule) and two luxurious sleeping carriages.
Each sleeping carriage has 6 Deluxe cabins (4 berths) and 2 deluxe cabins (2 berths), all are air-conditioned, wood panelled, with individual reading lights, baggage storage, toilets and oversized windows.
SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- Room is based on double occupancy.
- VIP cabin/ cabin 2 berth must be bought in whole. Single person who travels on VIP cabin must buy both tickets.
- Blackout dates are December 24th, 25th, 31st 2016 and January 1st, 2nd, 3rd 2017
- Surcharge $22/room/night at weekends (Friday & Saturday)
- This package is only applied for new bookings.
- Payment and terms & conditions are adhere to contracts.
- Victoria Express Train is not available on Saturday.